AeroShell Turbine Oil 560
AeroShell Turbine Engine Oil 560 Features:
AeroShell Turbine Oil 560 overcomes the issues associated with the use of lubricants from older technologies in engines of newer technologies by:
- Maintains engine cleanliness.
- Improves load carrying capacity.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Extends bearing life in both new and existing engines.
Caltex Meropa 680 ISO 680
Caltex Meropa 680 Features:
- Meropa lubricants are ideal for lubricating a wide range of industrial and mobile equipment. Enclosed gear systems, chain drives, sprockets, plain and anti-friction bearings, slide guides, and flexible couplings are examples of typical applications.
- Meropa lubricants are especially suited for enclosed gear drives and speed reducers, which range from fractional kilowatt gear motors to massive, high-power units used on metal rolling mills, cement mills, and mine hoists.
- Meropa lubricants are suggested for use in gearbox gear cases and worm drive axles on automotive, construction and mining equipment, as well as in industrial hypoid-type gears.
- Meropa lubricants can be used in bath, splash, and circulation applications.
- Meropa lubricants are indicated for mist systems used in a wide range of sectors, including steel, aluminium, chemical, and paper equipment lubrication, as well as machine tools and materials handling equipment.
- The lighter Meropa grades are appropriate for mist lubrication systems using Norgren and Alemite equipment.
- Meropa is also used in maritime gearing such as main propulsion, centrifuges, and deck machinery such as winches, windlasses, cranes, turning gears, pumps, elevators, and rudder carriers.
MOLYKOTE® 44 Medium High Temperature Grease
MOLYKOTE® Greases Features:
- Resistance to oxidation, dampness, and corrosive environments.
- Molykote® 44 High Temperature Grease: -40 to 400°F (-40 to 204°C).
- Compatible with many plastics.
- Use with:
- Kiln preheater fans, oven fans, radiator cooling fans
- Textile slashers and driers
- Aircraft engine
- Conveyor systems
Nu-Calgon 4171-75 Evap Foam No Rinse Evaporator Coil Cleaner, 18 oz.
Nu-Calgon 4171-75 Evap Foam Descreption:
A high-performance, heavy-duty detergent with a no-rinse solution that is conveniently packaged in an 18-ounce aerosol can.
Evap Foam is appropriate for use on most coils but is especially well suited for use on cooling or evaporator coils because it is made with specific surfactants and alkaline cleanser.
This coil cleaner is safe to use on metals and other materials, and it swiftly and easily liquefies dirt, grease, oil, and other residues.
It is also strengthened with corrosion inhibitors. On condensate-producing coils, the product’s quick-breaking, adhering foam totally self-rinses.
How to use:
Spray some Evap Foam on the coil, and the emulsified material will be washed off the coil by the condensate that is formed during cooling.
For use as a coil cleaning in and around locations used for food processing, the aerosol product has NSF registration. After usage, a lovely lemon aroma aids in deodorizing the area.SKU: SP2875120452
Tempil 24100 Bloxide Weldable Primer, 1 gal
Tempil 24100 Bloxide Features:
- The Tempil Bloxide Weldable Primer, 24100 formulated to weld directly on the area where it was placed, without having to remove or prepare the surface first.
- The tolerant temperature resistance of Tempil 24100 Bloxide Weldable Prime is up to 800°F (427°C) so, it can be sprayed, brushed, or dipped onto parts.
- At around 77 degrees Fahrenheit and 50% relative humidity, the drying time is six hours providing the aluminized finish.
- Formula based on aluminum permits welding without removal, decreasing downtime and rework contamination.
- The Tempil Bloxide® Weldable Primer is Ideal for extended durations of exterior steel storage.
- Stainless steel