Explosion Proof Emergency Flashlights
Explosion-proof flashlight Features:
- This explosion-proof flashlight is usually used in chemical plants, gas stations, airports, warehouses, firefighting, and other places.
- The battery and lamp can be replaced directly, and a spare bulb is installed in the bulb holder for quick and convenient replacement.
- The explosion-proof emergency light has a shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens featuring a scratch- and chemical-resistant coating.
- The flashlight body offers high strength, and proven impact resistance even at sub-zero temperatures, with excellent chemical resistance.
- Workers used this tool as one of the equipments that was designed to lessen the risk that the combustible materials would be accidentally ignited, preventing a disastrous fire or explosion.
- It includes a large glass globe covering the bulb to prevent sparks from escaping.
- The explosion-proof flashlight is a portable, spotlighting, and rechargeable torch.
- It has a LED life lasting for 50,000hrs, and under low mode lasts for more than 80 hrs.
- Uses energy less than the traditional torches.