Long Spring Channel Nuts
Long Spring Channel Nuts Features:
- The long spring channel nut is made to accommodate channels that measure 41x41mm.
- The spring nuts edges with indentations provide a firm hold on the channel.
- The zinc-plated spring nuts are a cost-effective manufacturing choice that shields surfaces from minor wear and tear.
- The strut channel nuts are made of stainless steel and provide strong and effective gripping.
- They are protected against corrosion on two different levels by being submerged in molten zinc.
- The channel nuts also provide higher corrosion and oxidant resistance.
- The Available materials for these long spring channel nuts include hot-dip galvanized steel, 316 stainless steel grade, and steel that has been zinc plated.
- The spring nuts are used to tighten screws and stop them from coming undone as a result of vibration.
- Long spring channel nuts are used in framing channels, cable management conduits, and ducting systems to secure screws