Test chemical Instruments
DURAN® Graduated Measuring Cylinder 250ml
- The measuring cylinder base is in a hexagonal shape that can hold 250 mL.
- Its hexagonal base holds a 250 mL graduation cylinder. So, it is robust and fixed, hence it is durable and lives longer.
- To avoid measurement errors, the borosilicate glass includes a thick wall across the whole measuring range to ensure the linear scales.
- The measuring cylinders have a volume of 250 ml and 2 ml graduations for precise measurements.
- The Calibration for the liquids depends on the poured-in volume (In) at a + 20°C reference temperature.