How to apply:
– Ensure that the surfaces to be joined are free of dust, corrosion, grime, and oil.
– For optimal adhesion, roughen lustrous, smooth surfaces.
— Expel equal quantities of Resin and Hardener
– Mix thoroughly and use within 90 minutes (if at ambient temperature of 18-24 °C).
– Spread mixture on both surfaces
– Assemble components and secure with clamps, adhesive, string, weight, etc. for a minimum of six hours.
After 12 hours, the newly bonded joint can be handled.
To avoid contamination, always replace the lid with one of the same colour.
Avoid eye and skin contact. Wash hands with soap and tepid water.