MSA V-Gard® Visor, Elevated Temperature with High Performance Anti-fog/Anti-scratch Coatings, Clear & Tinted).
- Reflects >60% Infrared (IR) radiation (EN166 “R” mark) in the 780nm to 2000nm wavelengths.
- Maximum UV protection(U6).
- Impact-rated (Z87+).
- Maximum UV protection (U6).
- Not for protection against radiant heat or IR hazards.
- Visor, Clear, reflective-coated.
- 9.5″ (24.1 cm) x 17.75″ (45.09 cm) x .098″ (2.5mm).
- Reflective coating reflects IR and helps dissipate heat.
- Conditioned to a high of +131˚F (and a low of -23˚F) and then tested to the medium impact rating in the EN166 standard (higher impact speed than ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010).
- Thick visor helps prevent warping, cracking or crazing under tough conditions.
- Extended length for greater coverage of face and neck; DO NOT use for welding.
Standards: ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010; EN 166 (2C-2.5 MSA 1BT3R [clear] and 2-4 MSA 1BT3R [green tint]); CSA Z94.3 and AS/NZS 1337. Standards requirements met by each V-Gard Frame or Headgear/V-Gard Visor combination designated on each V-Gard Visor.
Certification: Third-party by Intertek, INSPEC International Ltd., CSA International and SAI Global Ltd