Multi-gas monitor is intended to protect workers in a variety of work environments, including enclosed spaces such as manholes, sewers, and other low-ventilation areas. They detect combustible gasses such as oxygen (O2 Monitor), hydrogen sulfide (H2S Monitor), carbon monoxide (CO Monitor), and lower explosive levels (LEL Methane). The rugged multi-gas monitor used in conjunction with a DSXi Docking Station simplifies maintenance and reporting. So, when you need a small, portable, detection 4-gas monitor. Get the Ventis® MX4 Multi-Gas Detector from Saudi Supplier.
- Brand: Ventis MX4
- Available in 2 colors: black or orange
- Alarms: Ultra-bright LEDs, loud audible alarm (95 dB at 30 cm) and vibrating alarm
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Power source: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- Dimensions: 103 x 58 x 30 mm
- Weight: 182 g lithium-ion battery version
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 50 °C
How To Use:
- Turn on the instrument by pressing and hold for 3 seconds, then release for start-up.
- If You want to get the Zero Initiate screen. Press the start button multiple times.
- If you want to get a Bump test, Press on the start button until the Bump Test Initiate screen is shown, then Press the back button to initiate the bump test and apply the gas.
- You can clear the peak readings by pressing the start button until the peak readings screen is shown. Then press the back button to clear it.
Note: Ventis MX4 users should read and understand the Product Manual prior to unpacking or using the monitor.