Sigma Thinner 20-05 paint from Saudi Supplier is useful for the dilution of all paints types, especially oil-based paints. Moreover, there are a lot of uses for paint thinner that save your money and time, you can clean the equipment and tools after using it. Paint thinner is also used to keep the paint from hardening when left open. It is Made of aliphatic hydrocarbons, which have a higher flash point helping to minimize fire risk, lower volatility, reduce evaporation losses and improve the operator environment, and lower the rate of oxidative degradation.
|Brand||Sigma Paints (PPG)|
|Packaging Size||20 L|
|Is It Waterproof||Waterproof|
How to Use:
- Take caution before using the paint thinner: wear protective gloves and eye protection.
- Avoid high temps “above 60°C”, direct sunshine, and contact with heat sources.
- Check the paint container labels for the paint thinner ratio advised by the manufacturer.
- Mix the paint and thinner together for several minutes, testing the consistency on a regular basis.
- Before starting, test the mixture by applying two coats to the surface.
- Ensure that the paint isn’t leaking or overly thick.
- Tightly close the packaging after use.
About The Product’s Brand:
Since the 1980s till now, Sigma Coatings built a trust relation with customers by providing innovative paint solutions.
PPG Industries is one of the largest distributors of paint supplies, focused on innovation and quality.