ALTAIR® 4XR Multigas Detector-Phosphorescent-LEL-O2-CO/H2S
Outfitted with rapid-response MSA XCell® sensors, the ALTAIR 4XR Gas Detector is the toughest 4-gas monitor on the market and is backed by a 4-year warranty. The ALTAIR 4XR can also provide real-time incident awareness to team members, supervisors, safety managers and others when paired with the MSA ALTAIR Connect app via a Bluetooth® wireless connection.SKU: SP428268695
BW™ Clip4 2-years Multi Gas (O₂, LEL, H₂S, CO) Detector
When you’ve got your hands full in the field, you need no‑hassle gas detection you can count on: the Honeywell BW™ Clip4 four-gas detector. Wearable, easy multi-gas detection that’s always on. No charging, no battery or sensor replacements, no hassle. Simpler, low cost of ownership guaranteed by the Honeywell commitment to quality, and backed by a full ecosystem of supporting technologies. When you clip on the Honeywell BW™ Clip4 you know – it’s on.SKU: SP859298685
BW™ ll Multi Gas — Detector with Pump
Honeywell BW™ Max XT II is the smart, simple, economical way to compliance. Workers feel safe and incidents are minimized so everyone will be able to do more. That means savings realized from business continuity and productivity. With the addition of IntelliFlash™, this multi-gas detector offers continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance.
- Minimize costs and training with one-button operation
- More accurate sampling results with SmartSample pump technology
- Compact, comfortable and field tough
BW™ Ultra Multi-Gas (5) Detector with Pump
At Honeywell, we always put your safety where it should be – first. With Honeywell BW™ Ultra, our new portable five-gas detector, youwill be able to do the same for your workers. Designed specifically for sampling and monitoring confined spaces, before and after entry, Honeywell BW™ Ultra has enhanced sensor technology, visibility on gas readings, comfort, and connectivity. This makes it the most
reliable and user-friendly way to prevent a safety incident.
The Honeywell BW™ Ultra complies with all safety regulations in place by detecting your required gases. Furthermore, it goes the extra mile by offering you the option to choose a fifth sensor from a list of gases – for added protection at work.
The Honeywell BW™ Ultra is the first gas detector on the market to feature the 1‑Series sensor, with fast response, reliable performance and long life, even in extreme working conditions. That means high accuracy and lower costs.SKU: SP264548699
Industrial Scientific T40 Rattler H2S Hydrogen Sulfide Single
T40 Rattler H2S monitor features:
- The T40 RattlerTM offers features often reserved for bigger multi-gas monitors, such as a large liquid crystal display (LCD), internal vibrating alarm, audible/visual alarms, and simple push-button control.
- The T40 Rattler is a low-cost, maintenance-free single gas monitor designed to safeguard employees in harsh environments from deadly hydrogen sulphide or carbon monoxide gas exposure.
- The monitor continually shows ambient CO or H2S measurements in PPM and notifies the user when gas quantities surpass the pre-defined low or high limits.
- The T40 RattlerTM incorporates a proprietary flip-cap calibration adaptor and a peak/hold function that displays the highest measurement taken throughout a shift.
- T40 Rattler H2S has more features like adjustable warning setpoints, calibration gas values, and a text-only display selectable by the user through a simple push button.
- It uses only one “AA” battery (included) lasts up to 1,500 hours and has a two-year guarantee from the date of manufacturing.
MSA ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detector with Pump-Colour-LEL
The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Driven by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor Technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector delivers faster response time, better stability, accuracy, longer service life, and cost savings over the life of the instrument.SKU: SP187938680
MSA ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detector with Pump-Probe Kit
The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Driven by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor Technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector delivers faster response time, better stability, accuracy, longer service life, and cost savings over the life of the instrument.SKU: SP977288692
MSA ALTAIR® 2X Single Gas Detector
The ALTAIR 2X Gas Detector
Introducing the ALTAIR 2X gas detector from mSa; the first one or two gas detector that incorporates industry-leading Xcell Sensor technology to deliver unparalleled performance while drastically minimizing total cost of ownership, increasing durability and delivering enhanced worker safety, compliance and traceability.
The ALTAIR 2X is also the first portable gas detector to introduce revolutionary Xcellpulse technology. based on proven science and advanced patented sensor capabilities, the ALTAIR 2XP detector delivers the world’s first stand-alone bump test. this allows a daily bump test to be performed without the need for calibration accessories or specific calibration gas.SKU: SP155818669
MultiRAE Series Multi Gas Detector
Elevate the safety of workers and first responders, and reduce downtime with the MultiRAE family of monitors that combine best-in-class gas and radiation detection capabilities with wireless connectivity and alarms. MultiRAE instruments can be configured with 20+ sensor options, including ppb and ppm, PID, NDIR, and exotics to match the monitoring needs of multiple applications. MultiRAE monitors provide protection in the most hazardous conditions.SKU: SP859688808
Quattro Serviceable Multi Gas Detector
Meets ACGIH 1 ppm H2S TWA recommendations.
Standard features of BW products:
• Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
• Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
• Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
• Full function self-test of sensor(s), battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up and continuous testing on sensor(s)
• Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
• Built-in concussion-proof boot
Additional GasAlertQuattro features:
• Powered by an interchangeable rechargeable battery pack or alkaline pack with 3 AA batteries
• One-button operation and straightforward user interface minimizes training
• Comprehensive data logging and event logging capacity
• IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
• Enhanced resistance to common industrial cross sensitive gases such as methanol and ethanol (CO and H2S sensors)
• Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
• Field-proven SureCell sensors offer unprecedented performance in even the harshest environments.SKU: SP819918663