DuPont™ Tyvek® Disposable Coverall with Hood Features:
- Tyvek® 400 garments are made from flash-spun high-density polyethylene, which results in a nonwoven material that is exclusive to DuPont.
- Tyvek® 400 offers the optimal balance of protection, durability, and comfort among all limited-use fabric technologies.
- The fabric Tyvek® 400 provides a natural barrier against particulates (down to 1.0 micron in size).
- There are no coatings or laminates to abrade or wear away; protection is woven into the fabric.
- The durability advantage of Tyvek® 400 fabric over microporous film fabrics provides a consistently superior barrier, even after wear and attrition.
- Lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, aerosol painting, and general cleanup are examples of applications.