Wi-Fi: Yes, 2.4GHz
Memory (internal): EZVIZ CloudPlay Storage
Weight: 0.08 Kg
Sound Detection: Yes
App Controled: Yes
OS Compatability: APP available on Ios & android store
Compatibility: iOS/Android Devices
Night Vision: Yes
Motion Tracking: No
Angle View(Degrees): 180 degree
Home Assitance Compability: No
Motion Detection: Yes
Power: 5v DC 1A
Light Avalible: No
Screen Included: No
Face Recognition: No
Resolution Quality: FHD 1920X1080
Camera Mounting Location: desk ceiling mount wall mount
Memory Card Slot: MicroSD up to 256GB
EZVIZ, Smart Home Camera, Wi-Fi
Out of stock
EZVIZ, Smart Home Camera 2.8mm lens, Wi-Fi, Two-Way talk, White
Out of stock
- Store Name: ss
- Vendor: ss
- No ratings found yet!
Personal Protective Equipment
Safety Helmet, V-Gard® Full Brim Hard Hat With Ratchet/4 Point Ratchet Suspension, WhitePersonal Protective Equipment
Safety Helmet, V-Gard® Full Brim Hard Hat With Ratchet/4 Point Ratchet Suspension, White
MSA V-Gard® White Class E Polyethylene Safety Helmet With Full Brim And Fas-Trac® Suspension has self-adjusting crown straps which offers comfortable protection. Non-slotted hat is light in weight and polyethylene shell provides tremendous impact protection.SKU: n/a
Industrial Scientific T40 Rattler H2S Hydrogen Sulfide Single
T40 Rattler H2S monitor features:
- The T40 RattlerTM offers features often reserved for bigger multi-gas monitors, such as a large liquid crystal display (LCD), internal vibrating alarm, audible/visual alarms, and simple push-button control.
- The T40 Rattler is a low-cost, maintenance-free single gas monitor designed to safeguard employees in harsh environments from deadly hydrogen sulphide or carbon monoxide gas exposure.
- The monitor continually shows ambient CO or H2S measurements in PPM and notifies the user when gas quantities surpass the pre-defined low or high limits.
- The T40 RattlerTM incorporates a proprietary flip-cap calibration adaptor and a peak/hold function that displays the highest measurement taken throughout a shift.
- T40 Rattler H2S has more features like adjustable warning setpoints, calibration gas values, and a text-only display selectable by the user through a simple push button.
- It uses only one “AA” battery (included) lasts up to 1,500 hours and has a two-year guarantee from the date of manufacturing.