San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water Features:
- It contains the perfect healthy ingredients like Calcium, magnesium, and mineral salts
- It comes from deep springs and has a natural, crisp taste.
- Not made with any fake flavors.
- Perfect for eating on its own or with fruit squashes.
- Ideal for keeping your body hydrated.
San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water Specifications:
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||19.60|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||42 x 29 x 26 centimeters|
|Quantity:||24 bottles of 500mL.|
|Ingredients:||Calcium: 166 mg/L, Magnesium:49.5 mg/L, Sodium: 30 mg/L, Sulphate: 401 mg/L, Bicarbonate: 244 mg/L, Potassium: 2.1 mg/L, Nitrate: 2.8 mg/L, Fluoride: 0.5 mg/L and Total Dissolved Solids (at 180°C) 853 mg/L.|
|Country of origin||Italy|
Information on Safety:
- Do not expose the bottle to the sun for an extended period of time.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
About The Brand:
S.Pellegrino is an Italian brand of natural mineral water owned by Sanpellegrino S.p.A., a subsidiary of Nestlé since 1997. San Pellegrino Terme is where S.Pellegrino mineral water is made. The water may come from a rock layer 400 metres (1,300 feet) below the surface, where it mixes with limestone and volcanic rocks and becomes mineralized. The springs are at the base of a dolomite mountain wall, which makes it easy for a mineral water basin to form and stay full.