Lenovo D19-10, 18.5 Inch Features
- he D19-10’s 18.5-inch display is a 1366 x 768 HD TN screen with LED backlighting that provides 16.7 million colours, or 72% of the NTSC gamut.
- Because it has both HDMI and VGA connectors, this monitor may be utilised in a variety of settings in both homes and workplaces, assuring down-compatibility with older systems.
- It supports 16.7 million colours with 200 nits of brightness and a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Additionally, it has a 5 ms reaction time for fluid images. Because it is TÜV Low Blue Light certified, lengthy workdays won’t tyre your eyes as much.
- equipped with wide viewing angles of (H x V) 90° / 65°. It may also be mounted on a wall using a 100 mm VESA mount or on a table using its tilt-stand.
- Designed to fit comfortably in tiny workplaces, the D19-10 is perfect for professionals who don’t work with a lot of images. Examples of applications for this type of display are invoicing systems, OTC displays, and security monitoring rooms.
- Included in each package are an HDMI cable, a monitor, and a monitor stand. A power cord may not be included, depending on the batch that was manufactured. The ones that are offered by Appario come with a built-in power cable.