San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water Features:
- The water contains calcium, magnesium, and mineral salts that are added naturally.
- There are zero calories, minimal salt, and no artificial tastes or colors in a 1-litre bottle of San Pellegrino.
- The right size to share at the table with a tasty meal.
- San Pellegrino water 1 liter pH at the source is 7.7.
- The high-end Refined Italian beverage.
San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water Specifications:
|Package Weight: ||18.28 Kilograms|
|Product dimensions LxWxH||, 36 x 27 x 30 centimeters|
|Quantity:||12 bottles of 1 LTR|
|Ingredients:||Calcium: 166 mg/L, Magnesium:49.5 mg/L, Sodium: 30 mg/L, Sulphate: 401 mg/L, Bicarbonate: 244 mg/L, Potassium: 2.1 mg/L, Nitrate: 2.8 mg/L, Fluoride: 0.5 mg/L and Total Dissolved Solids (at 180°C) 853 mg/L.|
|Country of origin||Italy|
Information on Safety:
- Do not expose the bottle to the sun for an extended period of time.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
The water is bottled in sophisticated facilities to ensure its high quality, with packaging that adheres to the company’s ISO 22000 food safety requirements.
About The Brand:
S.Pellegrino is an Italian brand of natural mineral water owned by Sanpellegrino S.p.A., a subsidiary of Nestlé since 1997. San Pellegrino Terme is where S. Pellegrino mineral water is made. The water may come from a rock layer 400 meters (1,300 feet) below the surface, where it mixes with limestone and volcanic rocks and becomes mineralized. The springs are at the base of a dolomite mountain wall, which makes it easy for a mineral water basin to form and stay full.