Monin Cloudy Lemonade syrup Features:
- The sweet, juicy taste of lemonades, mochas, sodas, iced teas, and other drinks is enhanced with MONIN Cloudy Lemonade syrup.
- The taste is sweet and tart, similar to freshly picked cherries, and the aroma is ripe with a hint of acidity.
- Both adults and children may enjoy Cloudy Lemonade syrup.
- This product has no artificial ingredients, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners.
- Monin Cloudy Lemonade Syrup has no allergies or gluten.
- It is straightforward to open the Monin Cloudy Lemonade Syrup Bottle.
- Monin Cloudy Lemonade syrup has a rather long shelf life.
Monin Cloudy Lemonade syrup Specifications:
|1Ltr per bottle – 6 bottles in the pack
concentrated Cloudy Lemonade juice
concentrated lemon juice
|Refrigerator “Keep out of direct sunlight”
|9 x 9 x 35 cm
How to use:
- In your drink, add 15 mL of Monin Cloudy Lemonade syrup.
“When making changes, consider your preferences as well as the sugar content of other products.”
2. A spoonful of syrup is about equivalent to 5 mL, so it can be measured with a spoon.
Note* Occasionally, our suppliers alter the formulas and/or formulations of the items they provide to us, so the information we provide may have changed so that we are aware of the changes and the site is updated; Check the packaging before using or eating any items.
About The Brand:
Monin has been making syrups and sauces since 1912. Monin’s components are award-winning. Since 1900, Monin has created gourmet flavors for hotels, restaurants, cafés, and pubs. Their products are used in cocktails, coffee, frappes, and baked goods. Monin’s over 100 gourmet syrups are unmatched in quality and dedication.