Monin Raspberry Tea syrup Features:
- The sweet, juicy taste of lemonades, mochas, sodas, iced teas, and other drinks is enhanced with MONIN Raspberry Tea syrup.
- The taste is sweet and tart, similar to freshly picked cherries, and the aroma is ripe with a hint of acidity.
- Both adults and children may enjoy Raspberry Tea syrup.
- This product has no artificial ingredients, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners.
- Monin Raspberry Tea Syrup has no allergies or gluten.
- It is straightforward to open the Monin Raspberry Tea Syrup Bottle.
- Monin Raspberry Tea syrup has a rather long shelf life.
Monin Raspberry Tea syrup Specifications:
|Capacity||1Ltr per bottle – 6 bottles in the pack|
concentrated Raspberry Tea juice
concentrated lemon juice
|Storage||Refrigerator “Keep out of direct sunlight”|
|Package weight||1.98 Kilograms|
|Package Dimensions||9 x 9 x 35 cm|
How to use:
- In your drink, add 15 mL of Monin Raspberry Tea syrup.
“When making changes, consider your preferences as well as the sugar content of other products.”
2. A spoonful of syrup is about equivalent to 5 mL, so it can be measured with a spoon.
About The Brand:
Monin has been making syrups and sauces since 1912. Monin’s components are award-winning. Since 1900, Monin has created gourmet flavors for hotels, restaurants, cafés, and pubs. Their products are used in cocktails, coffee, frappes, and baked goods. Monin’s over 100 gourmet syrups are unmatched in quality and dedication.