Monin Green Apple syrup Features:
- MONIN Green Apple syrup enhances the sweet, juicy flavor of lemonades, mochas, sodas, iced teas, and other beverages.
- The flavor is sweet and tart, reminiscent of fresh picked cherries, and the aroma is ripe with a hint of acidity.
- Green Apple syrup is suitable for both adults and children.
- There are no artificial additives, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners in this product.
- Monin Green Apple Syrup has no gluten or allergens.
- The Monin Green Apple Syrup Bottle is simple to open.
- The shelf life of Monin Green Apple syrup is rather lengthy.
Monin Green Apple syrup Specifications:
|Capacity||1Ltr per bottle – 6 bottles in the pack|
concentrated Green Apple juice
|Storage||Refrigerator “Keep out of direct sunlight”|
|Package weight||1.98 Kilograms|
|Package Dimensions||9 x 9 x 35 cm|
How to use:
- In your drink, add 15 mL of Monin Green Apple syrup.
“When making changes, consider your preferences as well as the sugar content of other products.”
2. A spoonful of syrup is about equivalent to 5 mL, so it can be measured with a spoon.
Note* Occasionally, our suppliers alter the formulas and/or formulations of the items they provide to us, so the information we provide may have changed so that we are aware of the changes and the site is updated; Check the packaging before using or eating any items.
About The Brand:
Monin has been making syrups and sauces since 1912. Monin’s components are award-winning. Since 1900, Monin has created gourmet flavors for hotels, restaurants, cafés, and pubs. Their products are used in cocktails, coffee, frappes, and baked goods. Monin’s over 100 gourmet syrups are unmatched in quality and dedication.