Monin Passion Fruit Puree Features:
- MONIN Passion Fruit Puree may be used to sweeten punches, mocktails, smoothies, baked goods, iced tea, and lemonades.
- No artificial flavors, additives, preservatives, or sweeteners are used.
- Monin Passion Fruit Puree is gluten-free and allergen-free.
- Passion fruit puree may be used to create sauces or dessert toppings.
- The Nutrition Facts for Passion Fruit Puree 100 mL: 110 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 27 grams of sugar
- The Monin Passion Fruit Puree bottle opens quickly and easily.
- Monin Passion Fruit Puree has a long shelf life.
Monin Passion Fruit Puree Specifications:
|Package weight||0.85 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||7.4 x 14.35 x 32.8 cm|
Note* Occasionally, our suppliers alter the formulas and/or formulations of the items they provide to us, so the information we provide may have changed so that we are aware of the changes and the site is updated; Check the packaging before using or eating any items.
About The Brand:
Monin has been making syrups and sauces since 1912. Monin’s components are award-winning. Since 1900, Monin has created gourmet flavors for hotels, restaurants, cafés, and pubs. Their products are used in cocktails, coffee, frappes, and baked goods. Monin’s over 100 gourmet syrups are unmatched in quality and dedication.