Monin Coconut Puree Features:
- MONIN Coconut Puree Can Be Used To Sweeten Punches, Mocktails, Smoothies, Baked Items, Iced Tea, and Lemonades
- There are no artificial ingredients, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners in this product.
- Monin Coconut Puree has no gluten or allergens.
- Sauces or dessert toppings may be made using coconut puree.
- The bottle of Monin Coconut Puree is easy to open.
- Monin Coconut Puree is a long-lasting product.
Monin Coconut Puree Specifications:
|Package weight||0.85 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||7.4 x 14.35 x 32.8 cm|
Note* Occasionally, our suppliers alter the formulas and/or formulations of the items they provide to us, so the information we provide may have changed so that we are aware of the changes and the site is updated; Check the packaging before using or eating any items.
About The Brand:
Monin has been making syrups and sauces since 1912. Monin’s components are award-winning. Since 1900, Monin has created gourmet flavors for hotels, restaurants, cafés, and pubs. Their products are used in cocktails, coffee, frappes, and baked goods. Monin’s over 100 gourmet syrups are unmatched in quality and dedication.