Monin Pineapple Puree Features:
- MONIN Pineapple Puree may be used to sweeten punches, mocktails, smoothies, muffins, iced tea, and lemonades.
- No artificial flavors, additives, preservatives, or sweeteners are used.
- Monin Pineapple Puree is gluten-free and allergen-free.
- Pineapple puree may be used to make sauces and dessert toppings.
- 100 mL Pineapple Puree Nutrition Facts: 110 calories, 0 fat grams, and 27 sugar grams
- The Monin Pineapple Puree bottle opens quickly and easily.
- Monin Pineapple Puree has a rather long shelf life.
Monin Pineapple Puree Specifications:
|Capacity||1Ltr per bottle – 4 bottles in the pack|
|Package weight||0.85 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||7.4 x 14.35 x 32.8 cm|
Note* Occasionally, our suppliers alter the formulas and/or formulations of the items they provide to us, so the information we provide may have changed so that we are aware of the changes and the site is updated; Check the packaging before using or eating any items.
About The Brand:
Monin has been making syrups and sauces since 1912. Monin’s components are award-winning. Since 1900, Monin has created gourmet flavors for hotels, restaurants, cafés, and pubs. Their products are used in cocktails, coffee, frappes, and baked goods. Monin’s over 100 gourmet syrups are unmatched in quality and dedication.