|Fit Type||Vehicle Specific Fit|
MSA ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detector with Pump-Colour-LEL0 out of 5(0)
The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Driven by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor Technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector delivers faster response time, better stability, accuracy, longer service life, and cost savings over the life of the instrument.SKU: SP187938680
Pumps & Parts
Alemite portable grease pump 9911-A10 out of 5(0)
Alemite portable grease pump 9911-A1 Description:
The first-class Alemite 9911-A1 complete grease pump is manufactured to satisfy the demands of handling and dispensing fluids. Alemite Grease Pumps are primarily built to handle a variety of applications, fluid viscosities, and system pressures. The performance of the pump is engineered to be dependable and robust.SKU: SP323588506
Pumps & Parts
SAMOA Grease Pump Pnum.PM3 55:1/920 409200 Spain0 out of 5(0)
SAMOA Grease Pump Features:
- Lightweight, highly effective air-operated pumps with high-pressure delivery were produced especially to be used in mobile and portable greasing units.
- Some of SAMOA Grease Pump Pnum.PM3 55:1/920 409200 Spain features are PM3 air-operated piston pumps, four different suction pump lengths which are 12,5 – 20 kg (35 lb), 50 kg (120 lb), and 185 kg (400 lb) and height adaptable 2” BSP (M) bung adaptor.
- SAMOA Grease Pump Maximum air consumption is 6 bar (87 psi) air inlet pressure, NLGI-2 grease at 20 ºC and 110 cpm.
- The Grease Pump maximum free delivery at 7 bar (100 psi) and NLGI-2 grease.
- Its maximum noise level measures 1 m (3.3′) from the pump and 7 bar (100 psi) of air pressure.The high-pressured, light-duty grease pump is used in a wide variety of workshop applications and in the frequent commercial grease drums.
Fill-Rite 6-40 GPM 4-Digit Mechanical Fuel Transfer Meter0 out of 5(0)
Fill-Rite 6-40 GPM 4-Digit Features:
- The 901C is a mechanical fuel transfer metre with four digits. This metre has NPT threads and is designed to register 6-40 gallons per minute with an accuracy of +/- 2%. There are no additional installation components included with this model.
- Designed with nutating disc technology that is capable of removing rust and small debris that clog and damage other metres.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – Built to last with cast-aluminum construction that is designed for optimal durability and lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fuel within +/- 2% accuracy, ensuring that your records are as accurate as possible.
- Low-Volume Applications – Four-digit counter registers flow rates between 6-40 GPM and up to 999.9 gallons per batch, ideal for large fuel containers on heavy equipment.
- lifespan Monitoring – A seven-digit, non-resettable counter monitors the total volume transferred over the meter’s lifespan.