Monin Mango Puree Features:
- Sweeten punches, mocktails, smoothies, baked items, iced tea, and lemonades with MONIN Mango Puree.
- There are no artificial flavors, additives, preservatives, or sweeteners.
- Monin Mango Puree is free of gluten and allergens.
- Mango puree may be used to make sauces or toppings for desserts.
- The Nutrition Facts for Mango Puree 100 ml are as follows: 110 kcal, 0g fat, and 27g sugars.
- The Monin Mango Puree container is easy to open.
- Monin Mango Puree is long-lasting.
Monin Mango Puree Specifications:
|Package weight||0.85 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||7.4 x 14.35 x 32.8 cm|
Note* Occasionally, our suppliers alter the formulas and/or formulations of the items they provide to us, so the information we provide may have changed, so that we are aware of the changes and the site is updated; Check the packaging before using or eating any items.
About The Brand:
Monin has been making syrups and sauces since 1912. Monin’s components are award-winning. Since 1900, Monin has created gourmet flavors for hotels, restaurants, cafés, and pubs. Their products are used in cocktails, coffee, frappes, and baked goods. Monin’s over 100 gourmet syrups are unmatched in quality and dedication.