Monin Kiwi Puree Features:
- Sweeten punches, mocktails, smoothies, muffins, iced tea, and lemonades with MONIN Kiwi Puree.
- There are no artificial flavors, additives, preservatives, or sweeteners.
- Monin Kiwi Puree is free of gluten and allergens.
- Sauces and dessert toppings may be made using kiwi puree.
- Nutritional Information for 100 mL Kiwi Puree: 110 calories, 0 fat grams, and 27 grams of sugar
- The bottle of Monin Kiwi Puree opens swiftly and effortlessly.
- The shelf life of Monin Kiwi Puree is rather lengthy.
Monin Kiwi Puree Specifications:
|Capacity||1Ltr per bottle – 4 bottles in the pack|
|Package weight||0.85 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||7.4 x 14.35 x 32.8 cm|
Note* Occasionally, our suppliers alter the formulas and/or formulations of the items they provide to us, so the information we provide may have changed so that we are aware of the changes and the site is updated; Check the packaging before using or eating any items.
About The Brand:
Monin has been making syrups and sauces since 1912. Monin’s components are award-winning. Since 1900, Monin has created gourmet flavors for hotels, restaurants, cafés, and pubs. Their products are used in cocktails, coffee, frappes, and baked goods. Monin’s over 100 gourmet syrups are unmatched in quality and dedication.