Monin Yuzu Puree Features:
- Add MONIN Yuzu Puree to punches, mocktails, smoothies, muffins, iced tea, and lemonades to sweeten them.
- No artificial colors, flavors, additives, preservatives, or sweeteners are included.
- Gluten and other allergies are absent from Monin Yuzu Puree.
- Yuzu puree may be used to make sauces and dessert toppers.
- 110 calories, 0 fat grams, and 27 grams of sugar are the nutritional values for 100 mL of yuzu puree.
- The Monin Yuzu Puree container opens with ease and speed.
- Monin Yuzu Puree has an extensive shelf life.
Monin Yuzu Puree Specifications:
|Capacity||1Ltr per bottle – 4 bottles in the pack|
|Package weight||0.85 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||7.4 x 14.35 x 32.8 cm|
Note* Occasionally, our suppliers alter the formulas and/or formulations of the items they provide to us, so the information we provide may have changed so that we are aware of the changes and the site is updated; Check the packaging before using or eating any items.
About The Brand:
Monin has been making syrups and sauces since 1912. Monin’s components are award-winning. Since 1900, Monin has created gourmet flavors for hotels, restaurants, cafés, and pubs. Their products are used in cocktails, coffee, frappes, and baked goods. Monin’s over 100 gourmet syrups are unmatched in quality and dedication.