Monin Lemon Syrup Features:
- MONIN Lemon Syrup enriches lattes, mochas, smoothies, shakes, and mocktails with its rich, nutty flavor.
- It improves coffee, chocolate, and milk beverages, as well as allows you to make sophisticated dessert drinks with a lovely touch of nuts.
- Nutty Lemon scent; raw Lemon taste with deep caramel flavor.
- MONIN Lemon syrup Sugar-Free is made with zero-calorie sweeteners.
- It provides a sweet feeling without the typical metallic aftertaste common with other sweeteners.
- MONIN Lemon syrup Brings a rich and luxurious nuttiness to all your coffee, hot chocolate, and cocktail.
- The lemon syrup is gluten-free and has no artificial chemicals, flavors, and colors.
- It’s Vegetarian Diet Friendly, as it contains no eggs, fish, or milk.
Monin Lemon Syrup Specifications:
|Capacity||1Ltr per bottle – 6 bottles in the pack|
Natural Lemon Flavoring
|Product Dimensions||8 x 8 x 32 cm|
How to use:
- In most cases, 15 ml should be added to a beverage.
“Consider the sugar level of other beverages and your own preferences when making alterations”.
- A spoonful of syrup is about 5 milliliters, therefore a sample is unnecessary when measuring.
Note* Occasionally, our suppliers alter the formulas and/or formulations of the items they provide to us, so the information we provide may have changed so that we are aware of the changes and the site is updated; Check the packaging before using or eating any items.
About The Brand:
Monin has been making syrups and sauces since 1912. Monin’s components are award-winning. Since 1900, Monin has created gourmet flavors for hotels, restaurants, cafés, and pubs. Their products are used in cocktails, coffee, frappes, and baked goods. Monin’s over 100 gourmet syrups are unmatched in quality and dedication.