San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water Features:
- It is made up of the best possible healthful components, such as calcium, magnesium, and various mineral salts.
- It is not created with any artificial flavours and has a taste that is natural and crisp. • It originates from underground springs.
- Excellent for consuming on its own or in combination with fruit squashes.
- Excellent for ensuring that your body remains adequately hydrated.
San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water Specifications:
|Product dimensions :|| 40.2 x 27.3 x 22.9 cm;|
|Quantity:||24 bottles of 500 ML|
|Ingredients:||Calcium: 166 mg/L, Magnesium:49.5 mg/L, Sodium: 30 mg/L, Sulphate: 401 mg/L, Bicarbonate: 244 mg/L, Potassium: 2.1 mg/L, Nitrate: 2.8 mg/L, Fluoride: 0.5 mg/L and Total Dissolved Solids (at 180°C) 853 mg/L.|
|Country of origin||Italy|
Information on Safety:
- Do not expose the bottle to the sun for an extended period of time.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
About The Brand:
S.Pellegrino is an Italian brand of natural mineral water owned by Sanpellegrino S.p.A., a subsidiary of Nestlé since 1997. San Pellegrino Terme is where S.Pellegrino mineral water is made. The water may come from a rock layer 400 metres (1,300 feet) below the surface, where it mixes with limestone and volcanic rocks and becomes mineralized. The springs are at the base of a dolomite mountain wall, which makes it easy for a mineral water basin to form and stay full.