Double acting air operated high pressure pumps for dispensing lubricants in large size installations including multiple dispensing points with simultaneous operation. Pumps are capable of pumping all types of lubricants, even those of high viscosity. Pumps include height adjustable bung adaptor 2? BSP (M) for drum and tank mounting and a built in port for connecting a pressure relief valve (PN609007)
Fill-Rite115/230V AC 35 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump with Meter & Nozzle0 out of 5(0)
- The FR311VLB type is a powerful fuel transfer pump with 115/230V AC and 35 GPM. This pump and accessories package comes with a metre, hose, tip and parts for installing the pump.
- Our most powerful AC pump moves 35 GPM of fuel, making it perfect for filling big equipment from aboveground storage tanks.
- Cast-Iron Construction: The heavy-duty performance and daily use in high-volume, stationary uses are made possible by the cast-iron construction.
- Long Life: A thermally protected motor keeps it from getting too hot, so your pump will last for a long time.
- Flexible Power Input: The dual voltage design lets you turn a switch to choose either 115V or 230V AC power.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: We stand behind our product with the best Limited Lifetime Warranty in the business to protect your buy and your business.
Pumps & Parts, Tools & Hardware
Fill Rite Fuel Transfer Pump with Meter 12Volt DC0 out of 5(0)
Fill Rite Fuel Transfer Pump discerption:
Fill-Rite’s 1200 Series heavy-duty gasoline transfer pumps have a rotating connection box for easy installation and are built to last with cast-iron construction.SKU: SP1946220472
Pumps & Parts
SAMOA Grease Pump Pnum.PM3 55:1/920 409200 Spain0 out of 5(0)
SAMOA Grease Pump Features:
- Lightweight, highly effective air-operated pumps with high-pressure delivery were produced especially to be used in mobile and portable greasing units.
- Some of SAMOA Grease Pump Pnum.PM3 55:1/920 409200 Spain features are PM3 air-operated piston pumps, four different suction pump lengths which are 12,5 – 20 kg (35 lb), 50 kg (120 lb), and 185 kg (400 lb) and height adaptable 2” BSP (M) bung adaptor.
- SAMOA Grease Pump Maximum air consumption is 6 bar (87 psi) air inlet pressure, NLGI-2 grease at 20 ºC and 110 cpm.
- The Grease Pump maximum free delivery at 7 bar (100 psi) and NLGI-2 grease.
- Its maximum noise level measures 1 m (3.3′) from the pump and 7 bar (100 psi) of air pressure.The high-pressured, light-duty grease pump is used in a wide variety of workshop applications and in the frequent commercial grease drums.