San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water Features:
- The mineral water contains the optimal beneficial elements, such as calcium, magnesium, and mineral salts.
- It originates from deep springs and has a natural, crisp flavour.
- It has no artificial flavours.
- Perfect for consuming alone or with fruit squashes.
- Ideal for hydrating the body.
San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water Specifications:
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||14.80|
|Product dimensions LxWxH||9 x 9 x 31 cm; 430 Grams|
|Quantity:||12 bottles of 750 mL.|
|Ingredients:||Calcium: 166 mg/L, Magnesium:49.5 mg/L, Sodium: 30 mg/L, Sulphate: 401 mg/L, Bicarbonate: 244 mg/L, Potassium: 2.1 mg/L, Nitrate: 2.8 mg/L, Fluoride: 0.5 mg/L and Total Dissolved Solids (at 180°C) 853 mg/L.|
|Country of origin||Italy|
About The Brand:
S.Pellegrino is an Italian brand of natural mineral water owned by Sanpellegrino S.p.A., a subsidiary of Nestlé since 1997. San Pellegrino Terme is where S.Pellegrino mineral water is made. The water may come from a rock layer 400 metres (1,300 feet) below the surface, where it mixes with limestone and volcanic rocks and becomes mineralized. The springs are at the base of a dolomite mountain wall, which makes it easy for a mineral water basin to form and stay full.
The water is bottled in sophisticated facilities to ensure its high quality, with packaging that adheres to the company’s and ISO 22000 food safety requirements.