Fill-Rite115/230V AC 35 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump with Meter & Nozzle0 out of 5(0)
- The FR311VLB type is a powerful fuel transfer pump with 115/230V AC and 35 GPM. This pump and accessories package comes with a metre, hose, tip and parts for installing the pump.
- Our most powerful AC pump moves 35 GPM of fuel, making it perfect for filling big equipment from aboveground storage tanks.
- Cast-Iron Construction: The heavy-duty performance and daily use in high-volume, stationary uses are made possible by the cast-iron construction.
- Long Life: A thermally protected motor keeps it from getting too hot, so your pump will last for a long time.
- Flexible Power Input: The dual voltage design lets you turn a switch to choose either 115V or 230V AC power.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: We stand behind our product with the best Limited Lifetime Warranty in the business to protect your buy and your business.
Fill-Rite 6-40 GPM 4-Digit Mechanical Fuel Transfer Meter0 out of 5(0)
Fill-Rite 6-40 GPM 4-Digit Features:
- The 901C is a mechanical fuel transfer metre with four digits. This metre has NPT threads and is designed to register 6-40 gallons per minute with an accuracy of +/- 2%. There are no additional installation components included with this model.
- Designed with nutating disc technology that is capable of removing rust and small debris that clog and damage other metres.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – Built to last with cast-aluminum construction that is designed for optimal durability and lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fuel within +/- 2% accuracy, ensuring that your records are as accurate as possible.
- Low-Volume Applications – Four-digit counter registers flow rates between 6-40 GPM and up to 999.9 gallons per batch, ideal for large fuel containers on heavy equipment.
- lifespan Monitoring – A seven-digit, non-resettable counter monitors the total volume transferred over the meter’s lifespan.
Hydraulic Bottle Jack 40T BR40 Mega Spain0 out of 5(0)
Rotatory carring handle keeps retracted telescopic lever.
We also supply jacks fitted with a pressure gauge always based on a minimum batch. The base, pressure cylinder and oil deposit form one integralpart and provide more strength and safety to the jacks.
Any pressure loads produced by the vehicle axle tilting are absorbed as the piston never comes into contact with the cylinder. Therefore the jack will not be damaged even if the vehicle tilts.SKU: SP794468079
SHOCK WATCH STICKER0 out of 5(0)
Shockwatch labels contain a tube filled with red liquid held in suspension. When the Shockwatch label is subjected to an impact exceeding a specified G-level, the shock disrupts the surface tension of the liquid, releasing the highly visible red dye into the length of the tube – creating a permanent and immediate indication of mishandling.SKU: SP721348358